Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About OPC UA sever

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #384

• quynh21105
Hello,
This is the first time I use Teslascada2 and I have trouble to creat

OPC UA sever. I had already read the manual and still don't understand how the OPC UA sever works.
In "Input/Output" section the "PV Input tag" what should I throw in ? And if I use the "..." button it can't connect to the sever.
I hope to hear your reply soon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #385

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,
To get Node bound to the Tag you should connect to OPC UA server by clicking on "..." button. If you have trouble with connecting to this OPC UA server check it settings.
For more information how to do it you can find out in our video tutorial: teslascada.com/index.php/en/videotutoria...tutorials/200-opc-ua

Best regards,
Ruslan

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #386

• quynh21105
Can i connect the TeslaScada2 instead of Win CC to control and monitor PLC s7-1200 through the OPC sever in TIA Portal V13 sp2 ? And how to do that if possible
Many thanks!

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #387

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Yes It's possible. To do it setup Siemens Server in TeslaSCADA2 IDE and connect by using TeslaSCADA2 Runtime. Also in some version of S7-1200 PLC you should make some settings in TIA Portal like in Image. By using this settings you can directly connect to S7-1200.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by fatkhrus.

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #388

• quynh21105
I tried in Run time but its fail to connect to the sever. These are fews step that I do in TIA Portal V13 sp2 to establish the connection can you check it out.
First I tried to creat some simple ladder using S7-1200.
Then tried to creat some connections :dry: don't know if it is the right ways cause there is any tutorial about this yet.

And finally I go to IDE and creat the sever using the same IP, rack and slot like my stimulation PLC s7-1200 in PLCSIM.
In the end only can go online with my s7-1200 device configuration, but when I tired to download and go online the PC station it can't for some reason.
Is that my problem or my configuration with OPC sever is wrong @@?
I couldn't attach my images so can you check out the google drive link
drive.google.com/open?id=17f4FmTuEqDiLZTv6bG5P5Yfck8swRnzI
Have a nice day,

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #389

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Hello,
Our Siemens server in TeslaSCADA2 doesn't make connection with OPC Server of S7-1200. It gets data directly from address space like M, DM of the PLC. You no need to setup OPC server for working with our product. How to work with Siemens PLC you can find out from this video: teslascada.com/index.php/en/videotutoria...ject-for-siemens-plc

Best regards,
Ruslan
  • Page:
Go to top