Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About OPC UA sever

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #390

• quynh21105
Hi Ruslan,
I have watched the video many times and still can't connect to the sever via Teslascada RUN TIME. There are still some unclear problems in the video.
1) In the video he didn't explain the IP he put in when he creat the Siemens sever ( also the port)
2) I don't see any running programe that was on while he start the project in RUN TIME.

If there is no more futher setup in TIA Portal I think I did it just right (check in PUT/GET, download simple ladder and go online the stimulation PLC s7-1200)
T^T I tried many ways but faild to get it to connect. :( :( :(

Once again thanks for all the supports.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #391

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hi,
1) In the video in Siemens server settings IP address of the S-1200 PLC be entered.
2) What software do you want to see running except TeslaSCADA Runtime? All you need to connect to S7-1200 is TeslaSCADA Runtime.
Did you try to ping you Siemens server? What message do you get when click Run in TeslaSCADA Runtime?

Best regards,
Ruslan.

About OPC UA sever 6 years 1 month ago #392

• quynh21105
It seems that the simulation can't create a real IP and connect to it( my PLC simulation IP is 192.168.0.2). There is no response when am ping that IP address with [ ping 192.168.0.2 ] in Command prompt.
I should get it test out with a real PLC then.
;) ;)

• Page:
Go to top