What is TeslaModbusSCADA.
TeslaModbusSCADA is a SCADA for accessing production and process data through smart phones and other Android devices, using the industrial communication protocol – Modbus TCP(UDP).
Nowadays, mobile devices are becoming more powerful and the communication infrastructure (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G) is becoming more affordable. Now employees could receive technology information and have access to system controls anywhere at any time. Our idea is to do a quick visualization between an Android device and remotely situated industrial devices such as flow meters, compressors, tanks, artificial lift devices and more. TeslaModbusSCADA allows the monitoring and control of automated processes to be extended to an ordinary mobile device, smart phone or tablet PC or even Smart Watch without extra development environment. It takes only minutes to set it up if you're used to SCADA. TeslaModbusSCADA based on the Modbus TCP(UDP) protocol. Modbus is the most widely used communications protocol in process industries today and the 'de facto' field-level connectivity solution.
- Local or remote access. Any number of Modbus servers (slaves).
- Very fast. Immediate connection and display.
- Supports events.
- Supports trends.
- Projects can be configured directly from your Android device.
- Export/Import projects.
- Configurable authorization.
- Bind the events to the map.
- Popup windows.
Where can be used TeslaModbusSCADA.
TeslaModbusSCADA can be used in these industries:
- Home automation
- Building management
- Oil and gas
- Water/waste water management
- Factories and production lines
- Fire detection control systems
- Power stations
- Health care
Evaluation version has some restrictions - you can't use over 16 tags in your project, you can't import projects and you can't use your project after evaluation period - 60 days. You can download evaluation version of the Android Modbus SCADA here.
Full version doesn't have any restriction. To order the full version of the Android Modbus SCADA contact us.
- E-mail support. We attempt to reply to any support request within the next 24 business hours.
- Support given in English and Russian.