Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to TeslaSCADA forum!

Tell us and our members about your experience of using our products.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TRENDS

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2490

I have created Trend DB and curves are getting displayed. In one trend DB i have used 4-6 trend tags and are are getting displayed with different colors that I have selected.
Things are good. Just need to know whether we can make a table below the trends display window that can change the values in the table column when we move the cursor on the trend screen.
Actually the problem faced is, as 6 trends with different colors are being displayed in the single window, i want to make a table showing the color, tag name, tag value and time.

I am upgrading one complete sugar factory with TESLA Scada which is currently using RS view 32.
Attached is the screenshot for the RS view Trends Screen.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2492

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,

It’s not possible to do what you want. What’s version of TeslaSCADA do you use? In the last version we’ve changed possibility to display curve’s ticks.

Best regards,
Ruslan

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2493

I AM USING TESLA SCADA'S IDE VERSION 2.53.

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2494

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DISPLAY THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE TAG CONFIGURED IN TRENDS IN THE "DIGITAL METER" OR A NUMERIC DISPLAY TAB WHENEVER WE MOVE THE MOUSE/CURSOR ON TREND CURVE?

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2498

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
I the new version 2.58 you can monitor trend's values by ticks on the trend. It's not possible to monitor on the digital meter by moving mouse over the trend's curve.

Best regards,
Ruslan

TRENDS 8 months 3 weeks ago #2499

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.

SO AS I AM WORKING NOW ON V2.53, AND IF I INSTALL V2.58, WHETHER THE V2.53 BACKUP WILL OPEN IN THE NEW V2.58 WITHOUT ANY ISSUES?
IF YES? THEN DO I NEED TO DEACTIVATE THE LICENSE I AM USING NOW AND THEN AGAIN ACTIVATE IN THE NEW V2.58?
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by ENQUIRY@OJASVEEINTELLIMATION.COM. Reason: SPELLING MISTAKE
  • Page:
Go to top