Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Using Array tags with display Object

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #991

• Lasimbad
Good morning,

Is there anyway to use an array tag into any of display object available in TeslaScada2 ?

Example : Values[10] array of float for process values ... unable to assign Values[0] in a Led display, index is not available to specify the array element, tag Values available to select but not the index.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #992

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Good morning,

I'm not sure I understood what you want. Do you want to get Value[0], Value[1] or Value depending on index? Yes, it's possible to do this use script like at the attached file.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #993

• Lasimbad
Hello fatkrus, thanks for our quick answer.

I understand that I can manipulate array tag into a script , but for that I need to create as many as array length new tags ...

How can I directly connect Values[0] to the tag tab in a led display for example .
Attachments:

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #994

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Hello,

Scripts is only one way to get elements of the array. What protocol do you use? You can get a value separate in request in some protocols.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #995

• Lasimbad
Hello again,

We are using Modbus TCPip protocol, but again I don't see how I can move array data to any TelsaScada2 objects .

See attachments, how can I link a display to Values[index] from my array tag Values[], attachment is for a 6 digit meter object, but other objects like trend or parameter list.

On every object with a collection definition , we can select an array tag into the tag selection drop box, but we cannot specify witch index of the array tag to use ...

Best regards
Attachments:

Using Array tags with display Object 4 years 1 month ago #996

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Hello,

If you use Modbus TCP protocol you no need to read array for your purpose. You can read for example Value1 with offset 1 (for example), Value2 with offset 2 (for example) and etc.
During Runtime mode TeslaSCADA2 will ask 10 Values (for example) in one request and get 10 tags in one response. So you get Value1, Value2 and etc in one response and you can bind all this tags to the graphical objects. It's not possible to read array Value[10) and bind elements of the array like you want.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top