Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alarm not working in Runtime

Alarm not working in Runtime 4 years 2 weeks ago #1023

• IanB
Hi
I have an alarm set on a Tab and it function fine in the TeslaScaa_IDE. ie when the alarm is triggered the message box pops up with the correct message in it.
However when I run the same project using the TeslaScada runtime, there is no alarm response at all. Nada.
Any ideas?
Ian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Alarm not working in Runtime 4 years 2 weeks ago #1024

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Do you update your project in TeslaSCADA2 Runtime? You have to load your project in TeslaSCADA2 Runtime after you've made changes in TeslaSCADA2 IDE. If yes send us your project to view it.

Best regards,
Ruslan
The following user(s) said Thank You: IanB

Alarm not working in Runtime 4 years 2 weeks ago #1025

• IanB
Hi Ruslan
Actually I found the issue, accidentally, when demonstrating my TeslaScada application to my boss but sorry I forgot to update my forum request.
You may remember a week or so ago I had problems with Java errors when I ran my project in the simulator. That was resolved by running the IDE as administrator.
This issue has now been resolved by running the TeslaScada runtime as administrator also.

The other good news is that my boss was VERY impressed with the working TeslaScada demonstration that I remotely showed him and agreed to commit to using your product in our current project.
Ian
Go to top