Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to send modbus rtu command to device

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 9 months ago #1436

• davidtsai
I show the structure for my simple SCADA system to you ,please check if my thinking is correct to develope your teslascada2 software in my plan of SCADA.because I use modbus rtu as my protocal ,but how runtime mobil phone can find the pc with the usb to rs485 interface .
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 9 months ago #1437

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
There are several possible solutions:
1. The most easy is to use RS485 into TCP converter and connect by using Modbus TCP protocol.
2. If you have Android device you can directly connect to your RS485 device.
3. You can use OPC UA server embedded into desktop TeslaSCADA2 Runtime. And connect to it by using OPC UA client of TeslaSCADA2 Runtime.

Best regards,
Ruslan

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 9 months ago #1442

• davidtsai
I need to buy a gateway of Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU,then I can connect to device from my cell phone or note book, I will buy gateway and try again.

Best regards
David

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 8 months ago #1523

• davidtsai
Ruslan:

i send the HEX command to my device such as " 01 10 27 10 00 03 06 00 FF 00 00 00 00 " ,It work fine and I want to put these value into teslascada2 IDE ,but I find a problem with point type of register , I need a function of register with 0x16 ,but Our IDE onlu have four function , how do i put 0x16 function for my device.

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 8 months ago #1524

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
David,

To send HEX command you have to use write commands by using properties for writing. For example Output property of Text/EditField object: teslascada.com/HTML/text_editfield-3d.html. If your device doesn't support function Ox06 and supports only Ox16 function for writing check "Without function 6" in Server settings.

Best regards,
Ruslan

How to send modbus rtu command to device 2 years 8 months ago #1525

• davidtsai
Ruslan:
Thank you for your reply ,I had checked without function 6 in Servers properties and I have a object of slider with 0~255 value and it need t o transfer to 0~ 0xFF(HEX) , How do I change slider control minimum value from 0 to maximum value(255) as 0xFF(HEX )

david
Go to top