Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: making reports from databases

making reports from databases 2 years 2 months ago #1813

hello
I want to ask a few questions about the data recording for reports and databases
1 ) Can I make a report from collected events? if I can, how to?
2 ) How to record what a user did using events? I know some of it is recorded automatically like turning a switch object. but others like changing a numerical value aren't.
3 ) How to get the number of rows in a script-made database's table so I can check and print all its content?
4 ) How to show the _ID from a database to a UI Table?

and maybe a few more that I'll add to this thread when I remember them.
thank you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

making reports from databases 2 years 2 months ago #1814

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,
Answers to your questions:
1. Yes, you can. You can do it in 2 ways:
1.1. You can call dialog box by clicking on the title of Events log table and click Save report (create Excel report) or Print (have possibility to save report in pdf or other formats).
1.2. You can create User-defined report (only if you have full license). More information here: teslascada.com/HTML/general-events-table.html
Also you can watch video tutorial about this possibility: teslascada.com/videotutorials/teslascada...user-defined-reports
2. Check "Enable alarms" on Alarms tab in Tag properties and check "Save control functions" in User properties. After these settings all tags values changes will be written in the Event database.
3. Use query request: "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TableName" and get value by using functions from database library: teslascada.com/HTML/database-library.html
4. In last version of TeslaSCADA Database table shows _ID value also.

Best regards,
Ruslan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kurotsubaki
Go to top