Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Setting up HTTP server

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1866

HelloI'm having trouble in trying to set up HTTP server. i already followed the tutorial on youtube and even use the demo provided in there, but I keep getting "cannot connect to server" when I play the runtime. is there maybe a step I missed? about selecting port and IP address maybe?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1867

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,

In our example we use Modbus simulator (www.modbustools.com/modbus_poll.html). "Can not connect to server" means that you don't have Modbus simulator and can't connect to it. It doesn't mean you can not connect to the HTTP server.

Best regards,
Ruslan
The following user(s) said Thank You: kurotsubaki

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1868

you mean that the server object is actually connected to the modbus simulator? will changing the tag to local solved it?

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1869

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
I mean in our example TeslaSCADA2 Runtime with HTTP server project connect to the Modbus simulator and provide information for HTTP clients by using HTTP post requests and responses. Other TeslaSCADA2 Runtime installed on other device connect to HTTP server by using HTTP client and get data from Modbus simulator through HTTP server.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1871

i'm still stuck on server deployment even after i delete the server connecting to Modbus simulator. is there any configuration I need to do?

Setting up HTTP server 2 years 3 weeks ago #1872

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
I don't know what's problem do you have. Did you change Host of HTTP server to IP address of your PC? Also you have to change IP address of HTTP server in the client project.
And you can also disable Web server in the server project at the beginning.

Best regards,
Ruslan.
Go to top