Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Runtime freeze after 2 weeks

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1920

somehow my runtime freeze after being left alone for approximately 2 weeks.
i have a conjecture that it might've been because the notification amount are massive (5000+) in that timespan from around 50 tags with all alarm activated that got calculated on every cycle and nobody is around to close all the popup notification.
is there a way for the notification popup to automatically close after a few minutes?
thank you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1922

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
If nobody needs in popup notifications (I think there is no needed because nobody close them during 2 weeks) you can set "Notifications (priority<)" in Project settings->Event/History tab to 0. In this case there will not be popup notifications, because priority of the event will be greater than this setting. Anyway the event will be collected in the event database and you can check it. Also the reason of freezing could be using SQLLite database. In the big project the file of SQLLite database grows very fast (you can check it in the /DB folder where installed TeslaSCADA2 Runtime). So we recommend other databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or MsSQL) for big projects or use smaller Storage period (you can setup it it Project settings).

Best regards,
Ruslan
The following user(s) said Thank You: kurotsubaki

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1923

the problem is i need the notification to be sent with telegram and if I remember correctly, if I set the notification priority to exclude some notification, it wont send telegram for that notification

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1924

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
In the last versions of TeslaSCADA2 we've separated Notifications priorities for Popup and Telegram. You can setup priority conditions for Telegram bot separately.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1925

so, now the priority on the top part of event/history is only about the pop-up notification and nothing else, right? all the alarms set up are still recorded on the DB but without the pop-up? or is there something else affected?

Runtime freeze after 2 weeks 1 year 10 months ago #1927

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Yes, it's only for popup messages. There is no affects on saving data in database. You have to setup notification (<priority) for telegram greater than 0.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by fatkhrus.
Go to top