Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to TeslaSCADA forum!

Tell us and our members about your experience of using our products.

TOPIC: Android phone app

Android phone app 6 years 2 months ago #364

• Uphffe
Is the Teslascada HMI app capable of communicating with an Allen Bradley Micro logic 1200 via standard Ethernet using TCP-IP? And if so could someone on this forum please guide me through the setup.

Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Uphffe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Android phone app 6 years 2 months ago #366

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Dear Sir,
Yes you can use two of our product to communicate with MicroLogix 1200 via standard Ethernet using TCP/IP. You can use TeslaMultiSCADA or TeslaSCADA2 for this purposes.
To connect to this PLC you should setup Allen Bradley Server and choose Mucrologix PLC type. Then when you setup tags you should choose this server and setup Micrologix registers.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by fatkhrus.

Android phone app 6 years 2 months ago #368

• Uphffe
So, can I talk to the plc directly without having a server? My hardware consists of a wireless router, micro login 1200 plc, an android cell phone and a 1756-net-eni. Tesla scads server is asking for a port number. I am not sure wher to find it in my system. I can ping the plc IP address which response. The error I receive is( Can not connect). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Android phone app 6 years 2 months ago #369

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Yes you can talk directly to your PLC Micro Logix 1200. Communication port for AllenBradley PLCs - 44818. Did you ping your PLC from your Android device?

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top