Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to TeslaSCADA forum!

Tell us and our members about your experience of using our products.

TOPIC: Conection

Conection 7 months 4 weeks ago #2538

• Joshleft
Good morning, I am starting to use this software, and I have created a small program with an omron plc, which works perfectly, but my doubt is that I can only open 1 runtime at a time and I would like to be able to open it from several devices.
thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conection 7 months 4 weeks ago #2539

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,

You can open your project on a lot of devices and connect to PLC. Also you can use embedded HTTP, OPC UA and Web server to use your desktop PC like intermediate server. Finally you can use our cloud solution for remote access to your PLC data.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Conection 7 months 4 weeks ago #2540

• Joshleft
The PLc server is omron server TCP, and when I open a runtime on a computer it works fine, but when I try to open it on another computer it is as if it had no connection. I get the error that it is not possible to connect to the server. So in more than two desktops, or I don't know how to do it, if you could guide me, it would be of great help.
On the other hand, I would like to know the prices of the licenses and what they include. Thank you.

Conection 7 months 4 weeks ago #2541

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
"Can not connect to Server" message means that your PC doesn't "see" your PLC. Check your network and check your PC firewall (maybe it blocks port that use your PLC). Price list I will send to your E-mail.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top