For some graphical objects like Events log, History trends, Recipe table and others you can create Reports during running project. You can create 2 types of Reports - Excel reports and report for printing. See example window:
To get Excel report you have to click Save report… . Then choose ﬁle to save Excel report and make some other settings like Title. To get report for printing you have to click Print button. You’ll see Report settings window:
In Report settings you can setup some parameters of the report:
1. Format of the paper.
2. Orientation of the paper.
3. Paper width and Paper height.
4. Set Pagination if you want to show page numbers.
1. Choose Image of the banner.
2. Setup Width and Height of the banner.
3. Setup Horizontal Alignment of the banner.
4. Use banner For All Pages or not.
Report title, where:
1. Title caption of the report.
2. Font of the caption.
3. Color of the caption.
4. Horizontal Alignment of the caption.
Report subtitle, has the same Font, Color and Horizontal Alignment parameters like Report title. Column headers, has the same Font, Color and Horizontal Alignment parameters like Report title.
And has some other parameters, where:
1. Background color of the caption.
2. Border of the caption.
3. Vertical Alignment of the caption.
4. Number of columns using in report.
5. Group by tag if you want to use report’s grouping.
Cell properties, has the same Font, Color and Horizontal Alignment parameters like Report title and Background color, Border and Vertical Alignment parameters like Column headers. And has some other parameters, where:
1. Check Highlight Even Row if you want to do it.
2. Choose Even Row Background.
3. Set up Save every (…) sec for trends reports for choosing save period.
You can Save this report settings template for this graphical object and then Open… it. To create report by using these settings click Print. You’ll see Preparing report window. After some time you’ll see your Report. You can print directly by choosing your printer. Or you can save this report in some format: pdf, html, csv and others.