Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Modbus RTU (Phoenix Contact) with TeslaScada2

Modbus RTU (Phoenix Contact) with TeslaScada2 5 years 1 month ago #739

• alvaro.montano.chiara
I am testing the communication of TeslaScada2 with a CFW500 (frequency inverter) through a Phoenix Contact FL COMSERVER 232/422/485 (gateway).
With version 2.08 everything works very well, but testing the latest version 2.27 does not establish communication.
I send, for review, my proven configurations.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modbus RTU (Phoenix Contact) with TeslaScada2 5 years 1 month ago #740

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
What's version of TeslaSCADA2 Runtime do you use? Windows, Android or else? Do you try to increase poll interval of the Server? What message do you get?" Can't connect to the server" or "Communication Lost"?

Best regards,
Ruslan
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by fatkhrus.

Modbus RTU (Phoenix Contact) with TeslaScada2 5 years 1 month ago #741

• alvaro.montano.chiara
The version of runtime that worked was 2.08. And the version that does not want to communicate is 2.27.
My operating system is Windows 10 Home.
The configured poll interval is 500 ms
The message that comes out is: Communication Lost
Also try with the application for the TeslaModbusSCADA cell phone (Android) and it also does not communicate. I also run tests with the MbPoll_v7.1.0 test software and everything works very well.
Attachments:

Modbus RTU (Phoenix Contact) with TeslaScada2 5 years 1 month ago #742

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
I don't know what's the reason of your problems. We didn't change Modbus TCP driver since 2.08 version. I've tested your project with Modbus emulator. It works without problems. Try to increase poll interval from 500 ms to 1000 ms. The message "Communication Lost" means that you don't have problem with connection to your device, but you didn't get register data. Check maybe your SlaveID is not 10 like you setup in your project. Can you provide external access to your device from our PC? Do you have Wireshark installed on your PC to monitor data of your communication?

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top