Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Font size on tanks and scale

Font size on tanks and scale 4 years 10 months ago #774

• espeno
Hi, I had a question about the scale numbers, when I add tanks and scale objects this looks fine without changing the size. But when I change the size of the objects the numbers also change in size. This cause problems if I want to change the scale interval or have different dimension on tanks (pls see attachments). Is it possible to change the number size? Or is there something I am missing? The ideal solution would be if it where possible to change the font size of the scale numbers regardless of the size of the object, this way it would be possible to have better resolution on the scales. Thanks for your help!

With kind regards

Espen Olsen
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Font size on tanks and scale 4 years 10 months ago #775

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
For tank font size depends on the height of the tank. If you want that number fit to the size of tank increase width of the tank. Or use other tanks Vertical (its more fit if you want increase only height of tank) or Cone it doesn't use number and you can place it yourself with any font size you want.
For scale you can use scale №2 and scale №3. There doesn't use numbers. You can also turn off numbers and place by using text object numbers in any size.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Font size on tanks and scale 4 years 10 months ago #776

• espeno
Yes, I understand I can increase the width of the tank, but this is not useful if i don`t want a tank with great width. There is also the same problem with the vertical tank. I also get that it`s possible to do this manually by using text object numbers, but this is a lot of work, and does not work if you suddenly need to change the scale interval. It was more of suggestion on what can improve with your software.

Thanks for your reply.

Espen
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by espeno.

Font size on tanks and scale 4 years 10 months ago #777

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
OK. We'll think about adding font size settings in tanks.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top