Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Databases

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1637

Hi,
I'm new to TeslaScada2 and I've been looking for a way to store a Tag's value after a certain amount of time on a database. For example, every 10 seconds an update of the tag's value is stored. Is there a way to do that??

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1639

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello,

For your purposes you need to use History databases: teslascada.com/HTML/history-db.html
Watch this video tutorial: teslascada.com/videotutorials/teslascada...rials/209-history-db

Best regards,
Ruslan

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1641

Thank you Ruslan!

I tried following the tutorial, but the history table doesn't update. I'm using version 2.45.1 of Teslascada2, so some of the options from the video are not the same. Also, I noticed that in the tutorial the Tags' values don't update automatically, so if there's a way to do that, I would appreciate the help! :)

Thanks in advance!

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1642

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Hello,

If you use History Database and bind it to History DB table for automatically updating you have to check "Auto refresh" in History DB.
Or you have to choose begin and end date time for updating value of the table (or trend). I don't understand what you mean about tag's values not updating?
If you use TeslaSCADA IDE then you have to imitate tag's values yourself. IDE is not connecting to the real device. For connecting to the real device you have to use TeslaSCADA2 Runtime.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1643

Hi Ruslan,

I activated the "Auto refresh" option, but nothing happens. The History DB table keeps in blank :/ . I attached a picture of the screen of my sample project with the "Object properties" window of the table. Each time I press start, the counter goes up and the fan activates. My goal is to store in a DB the values of the counter and the fan every 5 seconds or so.
Thanks!
Attachments:

Databases 2 years 4 months ago #1644

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
Hello,

Did you click Run simulation? Do you have any remote desktop application? Write to our E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. if you have.

Best regards,
Ruslan
  • Page:
Go to top