Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to TeslaSCADA forum!

Tell us and our members about your experience of using our products.

TOPIC: Running on Computer to test

Running on Computer to test 1 year 9 months ago #2004

• Jones
Does anyone have instruction on how to run a activated Teslascada2 on a computer before loading the program to a IOS. I have dome it with less than 16 tags but am having issue with larger programs. I Can not get the activation process correct when using it on the computer. I get a error that says device ID incorrect when using my Modbus license code
This process work when I don't have to active it when it is less than 16 tags. I have a Modbus license and have deactivated it from the iPad it was on.

Thanks fr your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Running on Computer to test 1 year 9 months ago #2005

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
Message "DeviceID is incorrect" means that you didn't deactivate your license on previous device correctly. If you use iOS device you have to deactivate it like in instruction: teslascada.com/HTML/import-for-ios.html on PC. And load this project on iOS device and you'll get notification message about deactivation.

Best regards,
Ruslan

Running on Computer to test 1 year 9 months ago #2008

• Jones
Thank you i finally see what I was doing wrong. Now that I have the computer polling my Modbus device. The first screen appears to work properly. This program was 6 screens and I do not see a way to advance the screens. On the iPad you simply swiped the screen. Is the a keyboard function or something like the swipe function to change the screens?

Running on Computer to test 1 year 9 months ago #2009

• fatkhrus
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 123
There are several ways to call screen:
1. You can use Button graphical object and use Control property and choose Function Call Screen. Then you can select screen you want to jump by clicking this button.
2. You can use Main menu from Project properties in General tab and setup buttons for switching screens.

Best regards,
Ruslan
Go to top